Hellooooooo. I am (slightly) back. I haven’t been able to post much this past week because I’ve been super busy working Firefly (recap coming soon)! However, today is my day off and it is Tuesday. Check out the singles and albums I’m listening to down below:
- Wolf Alice- My Love Is Cool
- Citizen- Everybody Is Going to Heaven
- Possible album review coming soon…
- Tori Kelly- Unbreakable Smile
- “Molecules”– Atlas Genius
- It’s been a couple years since the band has released any material but this song definitely hits. After the second listen, I found myself already singing along to the chorus.
- “Girl Crush”– New Politics
- “Another One”– Mac Demarco
- “Girl”– The Internet, KAYTRANDA
- I envision playing this song in the car at night, driving around the city.
- “Foundation”– Years & Years
- The soulful alternative crooning in this track is so satisfying. I cannot wait til their debut album is released in a few weeks!
I create monthly playlists on Spotify featuring all the songs I’m loving/trying to love! All the singles and songs from the albums mentioned above are all in my playlist titled “June ’15.”